Randstad's Client, a healthcare company located in Sorrento Valley, is seeking a Payroll Assistant for a 5 month opportunity. The Payroll Assistant will be joining a large company and dynamic team responsible for 1st level payroll processing, escalations, and inquiries.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 20.50 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Address any inquiries regarding time cards, pay, PTO, and benefits
- Resolve time card discrepancies
- Ensure that time cards are accurate and reflect any OT, adjustments, or garnishments
- Partner with internal departments to ensure that payroll is processed in a timely manner
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree - highly preferred
- Strong technical skills with MS Office, ability to learn new software, and strong multitasking capability
skills: Human Resources, Unemployment, Payroll Processing, Payroll - 500+, W-2 End of Year, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.