Global Technology company is seeking for a Sr HR Generalist. Reporting to the HR Director, this position will oversee benefits, payroll, HRIS, compensation, performance management, policy implementation and HR compliance. The position will also serve as the back-up person to process payroll and will own the benefits process. Individual contributor role. 4+ years experience preferred. Must have ADP Workforce and WorkDay experience.
location: Redwood City, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities & Job Duties
- Benefits: Assist with administration of all benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, 401(k), COBRA, commuter benefits, and others. Assist with compliance and reporting. Process all benefits enrollments/changes/terminations as well as participate in annual open enrollment. Manage Leave of Absence programs and compliance.
- Payroll: Back-up and assist in processing the biweekly payroll. Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with federal and state laws. Assist in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and other operations. Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
- HRIS: Maintain accurate employee records in ADP, PeopleSoft and other applicable systems, ensure data integrity and completeness of workforce information. Provide regular and ad hoc HR data analysis and reports.
- Compensation: Prepare and update job descriptions, review salary surveys, assist with maintaining salary administration plan, ensure compliance with various wage and hour laws.
- Performance Management: Implement and maintain performance evaluation system for all employees, including check-ins, quarterly reviews, 360 reviews, and annual performance review.
- HR Compliance: Ensure organization is compliant with all employment related laws (federal, state, and local). Complete mandatory reporting, ensure appropriate postings, prepare policies and update employee handbook, maintain employee files, manage I-9 process, complete verifications of employment, reference checks, etc. as needed. Maintain internal HR documentation related to company programs and policies.
- Implement and continually support HR business processes among subsidiaries and partnered studios.
- Performs other human resources duties as needed or requested by management.
- 2-4 years HR generalist experience required. Gaming industry experience is a plus
- 1-3 years' experience processing payroll in California
- Ability to manage and maintain highly sensitive and confidential data.
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and respond to incoming inquiries quickly and accurately.
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Highly proficient in Excel and data processing; including turning large amounts of data in to user- friendly reports, graphs, charts, and communication materials. Strong analytical skills.
- Employee benefits administration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with a sense of accuracy and data integrity.
If interested, please contact email@example.com
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan), Benefit Cost Containment, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.