Property Management company is seeking a Jr Accountant to own the accounting and billing process. Responsibilities include preparing monthly financial and accounting reports, tax reconciliation, tenant billings, cash management maintenance, AP processes, AR, expenditures, profit and loss and other financial related items. Bachelors degree in accounting and relevant work experience. Great opportunity to be mentored on accounting processes and Yardi.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage all daily financial operations
- Administer monthly accounting cycles, payables & receivables
- Review Rent roll and Gross Potential Rent and record adjustment
- Oversee relevant final statements and deposits for tenant move-in and move-outs
- Complete payroll for part-time employees
- Review monthly utilities
- Handle delinquencies including monitoring residents with auto payment expirations and charging late fees
- Conduct general accounting duties including data input, filing scanning and organizing information
- Month-end closing process and post recurring Journal Entries
- Produce weekly and monthly financial reports
qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of related experience and/or training;
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Familiar with Yardi
- Impeccable attention to details
- Motivated self-starter
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Extremely professional and customer service oriented
- Bachelor's (Required)
If interested, contact email@example.com
skills: Cash Applications, AP, AR, capital expenditures, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/P Review, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.