Property Management company is seeking a Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager to own the accounting and billing process. Responsibilities include preparing monthly financial and accounting reports, tax reconciliation, tenant billings, cash management maintenance, AP processes, AR, expenditures, profit and loss and other financial related items. Bachelors degree in accounting and relevant work experience. CPA required.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Preparing accurate and complete monthly financial and accounting reports.
- Overseeing and finalizing the preparation of the annual budget, monthly forecasts and re-projections.
- Preparing CAM and tax reconciliations and other related period end tenant and vendor billings.
- Responsible for cash management maintenance and reporting.
- Managing the Accounts Payable processes including coding and entering of invoices into the accounting system, verifying and ensuring accuracy of data and corresponding backup.
- Managing the Accounts Receivable processes including aging report, collections, and accurate rent data within in the financial system.
- Verifying, allocating, and overseeing the posting of transactions to subsidiary accounts and preparing journal entries for accruals.
- Preparing and compiling reports and analysis to show statistics on revenues and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other financial related items.
- Proficient in general accounting and financing principles and in GAAP and FASB.
- Extensive knowledge of account payables, receivables, budgets, and expenditure control is also required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Yardi, or other commercial real estate software programs.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
- CPA required.
If interested, contact email@example.com
skills: Cash Applications, AP, AR, capital expenditures, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/P Review, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.