Do you consider yourself to be a TOP NOTCH Analyst? How would like to prepare presentations to corporate executives? This position will provide financial and analytical support to management; this is a great opportunity for someone dreaming to be part of a reputable company and well structure finance department. This is an opportunity that offers unique professional development.
location: Norwalk, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 38 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform analysis on trends, risks and prepare analytical reports
- Assist with the preparing financial forecasts, deliver reports and generate monthly variance reports
- Prepare and analyze actual vs. plan (revenues, expenses, and earnings) and explain main reasons for variances
- Supports business and operational functions and analyze data
- Review, analyze, and interpret all financial and budgetary reports making recommendations to management.
- Perform ad-hoc business case analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proficiency in software packages. (i.e. Hyperion, SAP, SQL, etc.)
- Excel super user skills (spreadsheets, graphing, forecasting, advance formulas, pivots/lookups, data mining, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience.
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.