Industry leader in Harford County is seeking a Senior Accountant to add to their team. The company offers a gym on site and excellent promotional opportunity with the plan to put you on the Controller track.
location: Bel Air, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- BS in Accounting or related is preferred
- 4 or more years of experience in either public accounting or a corporate accounting environment
- Mastery of MS Office products including MS Excel
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced growth company
Click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.