job summary: Financial Services firm seeks an HR Internal Recruiter.
This role partners with hiring managers to provide full lifecycle, best practice recruitment services. The Recruiter will not only contribute to the talent acquisition strategy to drive and support growth, but will also gain exposure to specific business segments, partnering closely with senior leaders. This individual will also support the development of strong recruitment practices for the New York office and the Americas more broadly.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Partner with regional business leaders, Talent Acquisition team colleagues, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to analyze business objectives, identify talent needs and solutions, and develop and implement programs to achieve these targets.
- Demonstrate understanding of business operations, talent needs, and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and overall fit to identify the best candidate for each position.
- Manage the offer negotiation process resulting in accepted offers with mutually beneficial terms, as well as the administrative components involved in offer facilitation.
- Source, screen, and recommend candidates to hiring managers using behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- At least 3-5 years of recruitment experience
- Experience within the financial services and/or fintech or technology industries preferred.
- Strong project management and reporting skills with ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a committed dedication to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence senior management for optimal talent acquisition results.
- Ability to creatively and efficiently resolve complex recruitment issues or challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of current trends and diverse sourcing strategies; including best practices in social media usage/technology, market mapping and cold calling.
If interested, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.