An established financial institution firm in Richmond, VA is actively seeking a self-motivated and dynamic professional for a promising opportunity as their new Staff Accountant. In this role, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting, administration, and reporting for investments transactions. His individual will join a team of 9 professionals. This position reports to the Director of Accounting.
If you love accounting and finance, please apply today!
Total Compensation: $57k - $74k (based on experience)
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $57,000 - 74,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Financial reporting including timely and accurate transaction processing and proper accounting related to investments transaction
- Coordinate audit with the BIG 4 audit firm
- Post JE's for investor cash flows and operational P&L
- Prepare financial statements; reconcile bank statements
- Special projects and prepare management reports
- Assist with special projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of Accounting/Finance experience
- CPA Track
- Strong Excel skills - VLookups, Pivot Tables
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.