Investments Manager with well-established company in Richmond, VA.
Total Compensation: $100k - $113k
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 113,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Oversee and ensure timely and accurate monthly close of the investments general ledgers and creation of financial statements
- Train and supervise the accounting team on systems, procedures, and job responsibilities.
- Review monthly and quarterly investment portfolios performance
- Partner with other accounting department including operations, reporting, treasury, and tax regarding complex accounting issues
- Investigate and explain budget vs. actual variances
- Ensure compliance with external auditors
- Responsible for researching accounting disclosures related to investments
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 6+ years of Investments Accounting Experience
- 3+ years of experience leading teams
skills: CPA, Bank Investments, Investment Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.