Ensure appraisals meet Company and GSE requirements by reviewing residential appraisal reports that are provided to the Company. The successful candidate will be responsible to consider the output of the automated underwriting tools together with appraisal report content to determine if the report meets Company requirements.
This is a long-term project and is located in the St. Johns Town Center Area. Company will interview ASAP and make hiring decisions with projected start dates in late September, or early October.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Work performed will include requesting report revisions through Third Party Suppliers providing general assistance to internal partners, and communicating appraisal underwriting decisions
- Underwrite appraisals and High Risk Appraisals
- Identify deficiencies within valuation products and require revisions as needed to meet Company requirements.
- Independently verify certain data supplied within appraisals, leveraging alternative data sources.
- Answering appraisal underwriting questions in support of internal partners
- Understand and leverage output of collateral risk tools (FNMA Collateral Underwriter, FNC GAAR, Collateral Analytics-ACRP, MLS, RealQuest), in performance of appraisal review functions
- 2+ years' experience in mortgage underwriting and appraisals
- BA/BS is a plus, not a must
- Professional presentation & communication skills
- Availability to work Monday-Friday
Don't delay, apply TODAY! For questions, please call Joan Eckstein 904-438-2976
skills: Mortgage Underwriting, Appraisals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.