Randstad is working with one of our Commercial Real Estate clients. They are looking for an Analyst, CRE Spreader & Underwriter. This person will be responsible for analysis of new and existing real estate loans.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Work with loan officers, underwriters, finance team, brokers and borrowers to obtain documents required to underwrite and thereafter close commercial real estate loans
- Perform financial analysis on various types of commercial real estate loans including but not limited to: conventional, SBA, and bridge loans in a manner consistent with Liberty SBF credit parameters
- Prepare written credit memoranda and ancillary forms for internal and external use
- Facilitate SBA approval by working with CDC's nationwide and keeping up to date with SBA regulations
- Partner with Originations team to cultivate strong client relationships. Exhibit a sense of urgency towards meeting client requests while also meeting acceptable risk parameters
- Perform routine Portfolio Management activities on existing Liberty SBF loans
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in business, accounting or finance; MBA or another relevant advanced degree is preferred
- Experience: 0-3 years in commercial lending, with a focus on middle market business and commercial real estate underwriting and credit statement analysis
- Leveraged loan and/or capital markets debt underwriting or credit analysis experience is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator, should have the ability to write in a concise and clear manner to convey complex information
- Overall computer familiarity and ability to successfully operate current industry standards such as MS Word and Excel
If interested, please send resume to Alex.Cuadros@randstadusa.com
skills: Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.