Director of Revenue Management
Global Professional Services Company with over 1000 employees globally is currently seeking a Director of Revenue Management to oversee the full Revenue Cycle for the company from Revenue Analysis and Reporting, Billing Management, Credit/Collections Management, Revenue systems, etc. Position would manage a Billing Manager, Credit Manager and other support staff. Qualified candidates will have 10-15+ years of Revenue Leadership experience within a professional services environment.
location: Emeryville, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $170,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
responsibilities: Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for oversight of all revenue cycle functions including engagement set up, integration of services of independent contractors, employee time capture, client billing, cash receipts (in conjunction with Treasury) and collections
- Develops and implements revenue cycle initiatives that achieve strategic goals consistent with the firm's priorities and vision (improve service KPI's, improve billing speed and reduce DSO's)
- Skilled in leading change management to implement new and "best practice "approaches to business processes to improve customer service and revenue cycle efficiency
- Creates and modifies policies and procedures to address customer needs, compliance, efficiency, and internal control requirements
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to analyze the business process lifecycles, metrics and key performance indicators to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency and controls through process redesign and automation
- Benchmarks the ongoing accounts receivables, and works with staff to improve performance when key indicators show benchmarks are not being attained
- Evaluate performance of staff by establishing objectives and providing constructive feedback on a regular basis.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving and action planning skills to improve internal and external operations.
- Prepares written goals and objectives for departmental activities and translates these into successful plans of action for self and team members.
qualifications: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years revenue management required
- A team player; a highly collaborative, team oriented process. Leads development of opportunities and management of team resources to grow the business
- Strong executive presence and professional image. High comfort level interacting with the highest levels of client leadership
- Ability to initiate process improvements and multi-task
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow-up skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with relevant financial systems and packages
- Committed to quality customer service (internal and external)
- Consistent attendance and reliability
skills: Billing, Credit & Collections, Revenue Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.