Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time manufacturing client with their search for an Accounting Analyst to support their HR department, specifically with payroll. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Work closely with Human Resources, Payroll, Accounting and the Tax department.
- Responsible for all payroll tax payments, filings, audits, compliance and reporting for all payroll tax processes.
- Perform all general ledger tasks related to payroll
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and year-end close processes, and accurate and timely preparation of financial statements and supporting financial information.
- Ensure accuracy, understanding and consistency of application and ensure compliance with GAAP.
- Work with and provide information as needed for internal and external auditors.
- Maintain financial records in compliance with company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years accounting experience in general accounting and/or payroll
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: General Ledger, Financial Statements, GAAP, Month-End Close, Payroll Accounting & Benefits, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.