Randstad Professionals has partnered with a fast growing Oil & Gas company in the Fort Worth area and we are looking for a Controller to join their family!
The ideal candidate will have a manufacturing background with oil and gas experience. This company is in growth mode, and they need a strong Controller to help with the financial statements and more.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Safeguard the Company's assets by monitoring the Company's results and ensuring they are properly recorded and tracked through monthly account reconciliations.
- Oversee the activities of the Accounts Payable Department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of account payable, purchase orders, cash control, and corporate tax compliance.
- Maintains policies and procedures that comply with GenerallyAccepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and are consistent with past industry practices.
- Drives continuous improvement within the accounting andfinance organizations focused on quality and efficiency.
- Strong Cash Management, planning, and forecasting - scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances\trends, communicating future needs, and initiating corrective actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA is preferred but not required.
- 5 years experience in a management role.
- Strong Excel skills.
- MUST know Great Plains, Dynamics.
skills: CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.