One of Randstad's client's is looking to engage a temporary Project Manager to manage a regulatory project for a broker dealer organization who will create a detailed project plan, monitor a track deliverables, secure resources and provide a regular project status as well as partner closely with the business leaders to communicate regular updates.
They prefer a PM who has about 5 years or more project management experience using PM practices, tools and techniques.
Candidates need to have strong skills in the following: negotiation and influence, ability to partner closely with various levels of leaders, organizational, written and oral communication, attention to detail and ability to motivate the team. Ideal candidates will have PM experience leading medium and large teams on financial, regulatory or broker dealer types of projects.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Manages projects to achieve desired business objectives
- Identifies and develops business process mapping with regard to data quality/integrity
- Recommends, implements and manages policies and procedures for existing and new business processes
- Manages business administration functions that support the business needs of the area.
- Six years of work experience in project management, preferably in the insurance, investment or financial services industry.
- Managerial experience, including: facilitation, negotiation, delegation, mentoring, etc preferred.
- Business process mapping experience preferred.Knowledge: Project management concepts and techniques; working knowledge of business terminology; business systems and data processing policies, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business-related systems concepts and requirements preferred.
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.