Provides assistance to the Market HR Manager in the implementation of market strategy cross Line of Service (xLoS including Advisory, Assurance, Tax) and Internal Firm Services (IFS) in areas of sourcing, coaching and development, talent management, performance management, and total rewards.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Developing ability to advance to a future HR Manager role.
Provides technical expertise to staff in the areas of coaching & development, employee relations, compensation, staffing, and HR policy interpretation.
At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
Applies a working knowledge of xLoS and IFS functional groups and strategies, goals and critical achievement targets to provide HR support to the xLoS and IFS staff.
Provides technical HR expertise to market team in the areas of coaching & development, talent management, performance management, employee relations and HR policy interpretation.
- HR generalist experience, preferably in a professional services firm or large corporate environment; demonstrate management, team building and presentation capabilities.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience.
- This is a Deployment role, so experience with deployment/staffing is critical. Must be able to support a large client service team (300-350 staff).
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with Google is a plus. Professional services experience strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.