job summary: Why work for Randstad?
We have been consistently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work"
- and with good reason. We're a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need - and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business.
My client is currently looking to hire a Loan Specialist
to work in the leasing operations group. This is a 4 month contract opportunity that has the potential to be extended. GENERAL SUMMARY:
Responsible for verifying, processing, and documenting information relating to all aspects of standard and non-standard collateral and loan documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy. Some experience in banking or bank leasing is required.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for performing a variety of technical, specialized and complex functions within leasing operations to ensure accurate and efficient operations such as preparation of client and end user documentation, closing and funding transactions, managing and monitoring client operating agreements, accounting, servicing, and management of file review and document retention.
- Responsible for verifying, processing, and documenting information relating to all aspects of standard and non-standard collateral and loan documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Accomplishes tasks within designated time frame and provides high quality customer service by responding to customer inquiries, requests and problems.
- Researches and resolves problems and errors with accounts.
- Review and prepare various documents, policies, and files relating to leasing to make sure the files are complete, the accounts are in compliance with all internal and external requirements and accounts are set-up accurately.
- Initiates communication with customers/clients, staff, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to obtain needed documents. Documentation may include credit agreements, lease and loan documents, invoices, organizational structure, etc., necessary to complete the file and ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provides a high level of service to customers, ensuring all needs are met. This may require researching and resolving problems independently, remedying operational issues, and teaming with others across the organization.
- Maintains loan files including loan documentation, insurance endorsements and negotiable securities or instruments that collateralize the loan.
- Disburses funds, enters closing information into the loan/lease system and prepares final packages. Arranges for the delivery and coordination of the entire loan/lease package from closing to funding within designated time frames.
- Establishes records, logs and files for the assigned area and prepares the necessary documentation to set up accounts.
- Processes transactions and account information, researches exceptions, makes corrections and performs necessary calculations to complete processing.
- Calculates fees, payment changes, adjustments, payoffs, etc. according to policy and procedure and provides this information to requesting customer/client/relationship manager.
- Researches, analyzes and corrects operational, technical and or accounting exceptions on assigned accounts.
- Responds to customer inquiries, resolves problems and follows-up to ensure quality customer service and satisfaction.
- Prepares and balances various accounts and reports for the assigned area.
- Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follows account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position. Actively works with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
Click to Apply
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Clerical - Lease/Loan knowledge
- UCC knowledge desired
- Solid computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment a must
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.