Currently seeking a FP&A Manager for a Hyper growth late stage Unicorn pre-IPO technology company. This company is seeking someone that is a high performing people manager that can support the company through a unique growth period and help implement processes and a new EPS system (preferably Adaptive Insights or Anaplan). Qualified candidates will have 7+ years of experience including 2 years of people management experience in FP&A/Finance. Prior experience with an EPS system implementation is a huge plus. Please apply for additional consideration.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The FP&A Manager will manage the Companies corporate FP&A team and will be responsible for providing annual planning, Budget-vs-Actual Analysis, forecasting, and reporting support to G&A, Sales, and Marketing teams. You'll be responsible for developing and ensuring the accuracy of financial models that support operational and strategic decision making for multiple channels and businesses within the Company. You will partner with senior leadership across the organization to deliver on priorities that drive the growth of our company. Role & Responsibilities
- Own short term forecast for multiple business units including G&A, Marketing, and Sales
- Analyze financial results, prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting, and drive monthly operating review meeting with VP and EVPs
- Partner with business leaders, recruiting, and HR to create and maintain detailed headcount forecasts
- Lead the short term financial planning process for key businesses: both for operating expenses and capital expenditure
- Take ownership of the forecasting and financial reporting process, and identify areas for improvement, efficiencies, and automation
- Deliver and craft high-quality presentations for senior executives and business partners
- Organize and lead due diligence, financial modeling, and other ad hoc projects
- Manage junior team members, training and supporting them in appropriate job roles
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, or related quantitative field
- 5+ years progressive Finance related experience (Investment Banking, Accounting, and/or FP&A)
- Experience in Internet/Technology/SaaS sector
- 2+ years people management experience
- Self-starter, with strong ability to work with minimal direction and to set effective project plans
- Skilled at influencing, communicating, and building relationships across all disciplines of the company; especially skilled at managing senior leadership expectations
- Highly analytical but also willing to take action, driving to pragmatic and sound solutions to complex problems
- Strong work ethic and team-first attitude: humility and humor make for a high-impact contributor
- Experience with implementing financial planning tools (Adaptive, Anaplan, Host Analytics...) a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.