My Client is currently looking to hire a Investor Reporting Analyst
responsible for managing all variance activity in the Investor Reporting Application utilizing MSP and ALS. This is a 7 month contract assignment that could be extended based on project timing.
This position will also manage cash activity. Prepare cash transfers to move funds received from other servicers to the appropriate P&I custodial account. Prepare wire request for each remittance to submit for review and approval.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Preparation and review of cash collections/activity and monthly trial balance
- Review, research, and resolve all variances in the Investor Reporting Application utilizing MSP and ALS,
- Prepare interim reports and remittances for new servicer
- Ensure all items identified in the reconciliation process are reported the following month in accordance with Investor guidelines.
- Completes review of custodial reconciliation to remittance report to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Research, resolve, and respond to all inquiries from Investor in a timely manner.
- Prepare cash transfers to move funds received from other servicers to the appropriate P&I custodial account.
- Prepare wire request for each remittance to submit for review and approval.
Click to Apply
- 3 Years of Investor Reporting Experience
- Motivated self starter with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, Formula's, vlookup, large spreadsheet manager)
- Microsoft SQL experience a HUGE plus
- Must have experience preparing and reviewing cash collections/activity and monthly trial balance
- Must have experience preparing wires for each remittance to submit for review and approval
skills: SQL, Investor Relations, Cash Management, Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.