Randstad is partnering with a rapidly growing company in Coppell. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate that is looking to expand their resume with hands on payroll, HR and operational duties. This is a contract role that will start immediately and for the right candidate, has the opportunity to become permanent.
location: Coppell, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
This position resolves questions or issues regarding paycheck earnings and deductions, federal and state taxation, and reimbursements in line with IRS guidelines. It also maintains industry recognized benchmarks (SSPA) for resolution time, Average Speed To Answer, and customer satisfaction. It works in partnership with an assigned group of internal business partners in order to increase higher customer retention, market share and revenue.
- Completes Touchpoints prior to start of assignment
- Resolves all first call resolution inquiries related to timekeeping and reimbursements
- Completes training assessments with a 85% score and above
- Manages Inbound/Outbound Call Volume
- Partners with Healthcare Professionals, Clients and Sales to collect approved Time Records to ensure timely pay/bill (SCI)
- Manage pay/bill discrepancies by partnering with internal and external customers.
- Log and Track each customer case in CRM tool to maintain historical records on all customer interactions.
- Respond to internal communications to ensure prompt resolutions.
- Educate Healthcare Professionals on navigating our self-service website for payroll information
- Establish payment plans for Earnings Overpayment with HPs
- Supports an HP Count of 175 or greater.
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Available to start working immediately
skills: Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.