We have a fantastic opportunity within the finance department of a client of ours in the global manufacturing industry. This well known company is always innovating and growing, which makes it for a fantastic place to work.
They reached out to us, as they are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to help strategize and collaborate with the FP&A Manager and team.
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Manager, FP&A in myriad functions and responsibilities
- Prepare with Manager, FP&A monthly financial performance reports and supporting documentation
- Prepare with Business Partners monthly and quarterly forecast and variance reporting for all plants
- Administer and maintain reporting function in IBM forecasting system (TM1)
- Prepare various monthly performance metrics reports
- Prepare with Manager, FP&A quarterly financial performance reports and supporting documentation
- Prepare with Manager, FP&A quarterly variance analysis
- Prepare with Manager, FP&A quarterly Board of Directors reports
- Prepare quarterly budget vs actual variance analysis for functional heads
- Prepare monthly and quarterly metrics reports for Operations
- Support Corporate Accounting with the collection and consolidation of monthly data
- Facilitate reporting and compliance with monthly and quarterly audit requests
- Prepare with Manager, FP&A and Division Personnel the business unit consolidated annual budget and multi-year strategic plans
- Review Capital Expenditures for Return on Investment performance
- Assist divisional business partners with various accounting requirements
qualifications: Essential Skills and Knowledge:
Education and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts and tools, company accounting methods, company operations, processes and plant structure.
- Advanced Modeling in Excel
- Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Cognos BI/Controller experience also preferred.
- Ability to juggle various demands and priorities
- A self-starter who is task-oriented and can focus on meeting the needs of various internal customers within the company, including management at all levels
- Ability to take on ever increasing levels of complexity and accept new responsibilities.
- B.S. with emphasis in finance or accounting
- Minimum four years progressive finance experience with emphasis in analysis.
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts, General ledgers, trial balances etc.
- Cost accounting experience a plus
- Oracle experience a plus
If you or someone you kn ow would be interested in this position, please reach out to me ASAP, email@example.com or 949-236-7257
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.