Financial Institution in South Florida seeking to hire a Senior Vice President of Finance immediately. This position offers tremendous stability, work culture and work/life balance. Company offers excellent benefits package and generous contributions to a retirement program. Re-Lo package is available. The CEO describes this opportunity as a rare gem.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $235,000 - 285,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 10 Years
- Effectively manage and lead the financial affairs of the organization on all levels and collaborate with staff, auditors, vendors, and regulators.
- Oversee the planning, organizing, implementing, and ensuring all financial activities are in accordance with regulatory requirements and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Responsible for financial planning, financial statement preparation, impact analysis, budget management, asset/liability management, investment portfolio maintenance and regulatory compliance.
- Present financial data to support business proposals and strategies, including complex cost benefit analyses.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to promote an energetic, respectful, team building, positive work culture.
- Ability to keep abreast of various financial markets, key economic data, and regulatory changes.
- Excellent technology experience; including core data processing systems and financial management software packages.
- Manage a myriad of tactical and strategic projects.
For immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct line at 954-462-6748
- Master's Degree and CPA required.
- ?Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 years of senior management role with a financial institution .
- Strong knowledge of financial institution fiscal management, including asset/liability management, budgeting, call report preparation, and evaluating loan participations.
- Proven track record in strategic planning, impact analysis, and policy development.
- Prior investment knowledge. Understands the fundamentals of investing in government-backed agencies and mortgage-backed securities. Bloomberg experience a plus.
- Experience supervising diverse staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.