job summary: Human Resource Specialist
needed to assist with the recruiting process for a global e-commerce corporation.
This is a contract opportunity that could lead to a permanent opening for the right candidate!
location: Chatsworth, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Executes hiring events based on labor projections to meet the labor order demands and fill on-time
- Initiaties background screening and completing drug test process to achieve labor orders
- Ensures 100% compliance for work authorization documentation for associates
- Guides applicants through the hiring process in accordance with Company's policies and procedures
- Assists with New Hire Orientation NHO (proctored)or (virtual) from sending out broadcast communication to running audits to preparing Day 1 check-in to proctoring PvNHO
- Initiates Candidate onboarding and matching them to the proper requisition
- Partners with Engagement Manager to support community groups such as workforce development agencies or local community colleges to leverage grassroots sourcing channels to develop talent communities to fill positions.
- Maintains confidentially on candidate sensitive topics.
- Tracks and maintains statistics on effectiveness of Recruitment though weekly reports on recruiting data for presentation to HR leadership and business partners
qualifications: Required skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of HRIS or Applicant Tracking Systems are preferred.
- Prior experience working in Human Resources and/or Staffing functions are preferred
- 1-3 years experience in Human Resources support
- There will be flex hours but mostly will be between 8-6, candidate will and need to have Flexible schedule and comfortable working on weekends too
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.