- Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry
The candidate desired will be a Third Party Risk Engagement/Relationship Manager across multiple wholesale lines of business throughout the bank.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 41 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Establish framework for line of business to follow when engaging any third party to support the execution of strategy
- Provide guidance and consultation on all third party responsibilities to various business partners
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with business partners to communicate Third Party Service Provider Program requirements and procedures; share best practices.
- Review Oversight & Monitoring, Key Risk Index reports, and follow-up with stakeholders regarding open, past due or over threshold/trigger items.
- Oversees third party risk management life cycle activities
- Develop effective partnerships with Wholesale lines of business, enterprise Third Party Risk Management partners and other business partners
- Develop understanding of the business risk
- Risk remediation activities
- Identification and escalation of key risks related to the use of a service provider
- Establish credible challenge routines with lines of business
- Development of metrics and trending for oversight analysis
- Consult and perform analysis of key performance indicators
- Support the build out and execution of enhanced oversight processes and procedures specific to Third Party Risk Management for Wholesale lines of business
- 7+ years of Third Party Risk Management experience
- 5+ years of relationship management
Click to Apply
skills: Vendor Relations, Excel, Presentations, Risk Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.