Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Senior PF&A Analyst for a rapidly growing Charlotte-based company. This role will work directly with the Sr Manager of FP&A and have a lot of exposure to senior leaders within finance as well as other business units. This group has grown exponentially both through acquisitions as well as organically and will continue to do so, offering advancement opportunities for the right candidate. An excellent opportunity for a public auditor looking to transition into an FP&A role. This will provide a chance to learn from great peers and leaders and play a hands-on role in the company's growth moving forward.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Provide financial forecasts and operating budgets
- Produce financial models
- Variance analysis
- Monitor and analyze KPI's
- Prepare and present financials to senior leaders of the organization
- Trend analysis
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 2-5 years experience in FP&A or public audit (Big 4 preferred)
- Advance Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups
- Experience working with/presenting information to senior leaders
- Financial modeling experience a plus
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly to this post or contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation.
skills: Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Excel Pivot Tables, FP&A / Modeling, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.