We have a client who is looking for a highly motivated professional to support their HR department's continued journey to be world class and the day-to-day HR needs of such growing company. If you are someone who is excited to build vs. maintain and thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Apply to this opportunity today, where you will be able to lead our client's HR Administration Team to provide exceptional service to their employees who take care of their patients!
location: Palmetto, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversee, manage, and lead the HR Administration team
- Oversee, direct and develop strategies around benefits and wellness, compensation, FMLA and other Administrative activities.
- Provide MCR leaders with guidance related to employee relations, benefits, compensation, and FMLA activities
- Ensure compliance to Accreditation bodies as related to HR files and administration
- Manage, oversee, and maintain Kronos, our HRIS
- Create tactical plans to implement, monitor,and optimize departmental performance against established key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Experience in Healthcare highly desired
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Note: 3 years' experience & an Associates' Degree may be accepted in lieu of Bachelor's Degree in addition to other experience requirements
- 5+ years' experience working in Human Resources, specifically in employee relations and benefits required
- 3+ years' HR management experience required
- 3+ years' experience in the administration and use of an HRIS required (Kronos preferred)
- 3+ years' experience in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Professional in Human Resources(PHR) or SHRM CP Certification required (SPHR Certification preferred)
- Leadership courage & humility to drive outcomes that are best for the organization
- Self-motivated to succeed, take ownership of assigned responsibilities, and be resilient under pressure
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present
- Tech savvy and organized
- A positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.