Randstad's client, a large publicly traded organization located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Banking Operations Specialist for a 4-6 month opportunity with the likelihood to convert to a permanent employee for a high performer! The Banking Operations Specialist will be supporting internal sales teams as well as external clients in regards to accounts and transactions. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate looking for:
- Hands on work experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in the banking/finance/financial services industry
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- A organization dedicated to continuous improvement, social responsibility, and work/life balance
- Perks including: onsite gym, dining center with extensive meal options, regular team bonding activities, and casual dress code - Every day is jeans day!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Maintain and manage transaction data
- Process wires and ACH requests
- Reconcile financial data relating to client accounts
- Provide 1st level support for banking or transaction inquiries
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior work experience in a corporate environment
skills: Customer Service, Retail Banking, Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Banking Operations, Account Opening - Banking, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.