Randstad's client, a non-profit located in Central San Diego is looking for a Payroll Administrator who will work closely with the Accounting Team to process payroll and analyze payroll reports, ensuring accuracy. The ideal candidate is familiar with high volume timecard processing and support for a large organization (over 400 employees). The role is for 1-2 months and is available now!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to noon
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Process Payroll (400+ employees) bi-weekly
- Maintain all time and attendance records, new hires and bonuses
- Distribution of payroll checks and earning statements
- Answer payroll inquiries and resolve potential discrepancies
- Audit and reconcile a wide range of personnel actions and payroll documents
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years experience in payroll processing
- Compliance driven
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization abilities
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable with timekeeping systems
- Knowledge of and experience with payroll software and systems (ADP Workforce Now, ASP eTime, Kronos a plus)
skills: Payroll Processing, Data Processor, 1099s, Payroll - 500+, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.