This position will be focused on Talent Sourcing. Responsible for using various channels to seek out and pre-screen candidates to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within the organization.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively interact with potential candidates on social media, professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn), and job boards (e.g. Indeed)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with Recruiters to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Cold call potential candidates to gauge interest and determine fit to position profile
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Knowledge of how to source/Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Solid networking skills
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CRMs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Negotiation skills, Customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelors degree in human resources a plus or equivalent training required. Previous experience with direct talent sourcing/proactive recruiting experience a plus.
Interested candidates should apply to Brittany Ela at Brittany.Ela@randstadusa.com
skills: Human Resources, Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.