We currently have a one year contract opening for a Senior Instructional Designer
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
What you'll do:
- Contribute instructional design expertise to the overall program design, collaborating effectively with the Learning Experience Manager and Program Manager.
- Manage stakeholders and subject matter experts in the content development process, ensuring alignment, engagement and expectation management.
- Develop content through independent research or by interviewing internal subject matter experts or a combination of both.
- Design and develop live virtual learning and classroom materials including slide decks, activity sheets, facilitator guides.
- Design and develop online learning modules using authoring tools such as Articulate Rise and Camtasia.
- Direct video shoots and manage vendors in the development of high-end multimedia content; providing detailed scene-by-scene storyboards and visual direction.
- Design content across the full range of L&D programs including new hire onboarding, career development, and key organizational capabilities and tools.
- 6+ years learning design experience.
- Proven skills in instructional design for classroom and online delivery.
- Experience in engaging stakeholders in learning projects.
- Project management experience; familiar with content design lifecycle.
- Collaborative, team player with a strong focus on delivering to have an impact.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.