Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the fastest growing, dynamic REIT company in the DFW and we are looking for their next Accounting Manager to join their family!
The ideal candidate for this role will be a CPA.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Manage day-to-day accounting matters, month-end close process.
- Review and maintain the Investment Accounting function for a variety of investment types, including single-loans, loan portfolios, preferred equity, and operating real estate.
- Maintain and improve processes and timing of monthly close, analytical review of monthly operating results and accounting workbooks and ensure compliance with SOX.
- Review GAAP financial statements, escalation billings, budgets, analysis, and supporting work papers prepared by Property Accountants. Develop and maintain high quality standards for the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 4+ years of combined (public or private) accounting experience, preferably within the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
- Strong attention to detail, GAAP, and ASC 606.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.