Real Estate Investment and Management Firm is seeking a Property Accountant with a strong proficiency in Yardi. This person will be a key part of the team, assisting in a wide range of duties, including month end close and reconciliations. Offering solid compensation, benefits and perks!
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Manage, analyze and audit tenant accounts to ensure they are billed correctly each month for all rental and additional charges per their lease and investigate and resolve all discrepancies
- Responsible for researching and assessing all vendor payments to ensure they are properly coded prior to payment
- Present formal revenue and expense variance explanations via Asset Advantage on a quarterly basis in conjunction with property management
- Perform analysis and develop financial reports and related schedules in accordance with lender and/or third-party requirements
- Audit and ensure accuracy of various databases, such as Lease Tracking, Loan Summary, Rent Roll, Lease Abstract, for assigned portfolio
- Serve as a resource and assist with preparation of portfolio annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Work with Lease Administration, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Tax, Finance and Legal Departments to obtain necessary information for the completion of financial statements
- Perform required analysis and develop external reports for compliance with all agreements (sales & use returns, i&e forms etc.)
- Audit and prepare reconciliation of all accounts
- Analyze and prepare depreciation and fixed asset schedules on a monthly basis
-Very detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Strong communication, organization and business professional skills a must
- Ability to take direction and follow through on assignments and tasks
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bookkeeping / Accounting experience -- 2+ Years recommended
- Prior Yardi experience strongly preferred
For immediate & confidential consideration, contact me directly at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.