Randstad is working with one of our Pharmaceutical companies in Los Angeles. They are looking to hire a Sr. Financial Analyst.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 35 per hour
work hours: 7 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Month end closing, external audit schedules, FedEx allocations and ad-hoc projects.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP standards, general accounting practices/procedures, financial analysis, and end-to-end business processes.
- He/she must be able to write cohesive, knowledgeable, intelligible financial reports and possess the ability to effectively organize the functions under his/her control.
- Must be a highly self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with the ability to prioritize and multi-task activities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have the ability to work on semi-routine assignments following established procedures with minimal direct supervision.
- Proficient at demonstrating technical and analytical skills, professional creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Excellent software skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Access are essential.
- SAP required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and planning skills are required to effectively work with financial and non-financial personnel at all levels.
If interested, please send resume to Alex.Cuadros@randstadusa.com
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.