My client, a fortune 100 consumer goods company, is currently seeking a dynamic and process driven Project Coordinator
for an immediate contract opening supporting their Marketing group. The Project Coordinator
is responsible for type edit and proofreading correspondence (e.g. memos e-mails letters text presentations status reports briefs pleadings motions). This is a 3 to 6 month assignment with potential for extension. Campaign Monitor / Mailchimp exp a plus or other email marketing software experience. Ideal candidate will have experience proofreading and editing content.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Type edit and proofread correspondence (e.g. memos e-mails letters text presentations status reports briefs pleadings motions).
- Ensure Company resources (e.g. cash physical assets property computer equipment/software/passwords and personnel information) are used effectively and efficiently in the process of achieving long-term growth in the value of the Company.
- Supply required information to Finance to initiate journal voucher transfers and facilitate departmental chargeback process.
- Secure resources for a project or initiative by identifying sources both across and outside of one area of accountability and ensuring commitment of those resources.
- Provide creative and artistic direction on client projects to ensure that the clients unique business objectives are met.
Click to Apply
- 2-3 years of experience for Project Coordinator
- Excel - intermediate exp.
- Campaign Monitor / Mailchimp exp a plus or other email marketing software experience
- Attention to detail; and being able to help put e-mail content together / some proofreading and editing experience a plus
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.