We are seeking a permanent full time Accounts Payable Specialist to join our client's team in Philadelphia.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $43,000 - 48,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review invoices for documentation, general ledger coding and approval
- Prioritize invoices
- Audit employee expense reports
- Aid in 1099 maintenance and year end processing
- Respond to vendor and employee inquiries.
- Assist in month/year end close
- Match invoices to checks and distribute checks accordingly
- BA degree, Accounting/Finance preferred
- 2+ years of A/P experience
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Dynamics SL, Chrome River Expense/Invoice experience is a plus
Qualified and interested candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.