Our client is seeking a self-motivated and passionate Project Manager that will manage multiple project across the enterprise. This Project Manager will coordinate between business and technology teams and serve as the primary point of contact for multiple partners and internal stakeholders in PAYROLL, FINANCE & ACCOUNTING In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing the execution, delivery, and roll-out of new transformation solutions especially in payroll systems and implementation. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with managing deliverables, timelines, and expectations for technology projects. Success in the role requires a go-getter attitude, strong cultivation of relationships and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced professional environment.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and third party vendors to prioritize technology solutions to meet revenue and product goals.
- Ensure progress for each project in scope from launch through production implementation
- Experience with payroll software or ATS upgrades or implementations, a must
- Partner with project teams to determine deliverables and implementation, release, and roll-out schedules.
- Ensure that project scope and objectives are well defined and technically feasible.
- Manage project status through a tracking system while following project management principles and collaborating on an evolving system of project governance.
- Help with day-to-day task management to ensure teams are working efficiently.
- Manage and communicate expectations and status to stakeholders.
- Monitor and communicate project risks and roadblocks and proactively manage the downstream impact of issues and delays.
- Partner with Business Systems team to research, develop and implement project intake process
- Guide partners and teams towards decisions that achieve business objectives and optimize value and profit flow.
- Manage system administration including new system roles and users.
- Manage relationships with integrated technology vendors, working with account reps and technical personnel as necessary.
- Monitor vendor new releases, test system against multiple workflows; identify implications, manage changes, and communicate to appropriate system users.
- Serve as a business adviser on configurations and workflows to meet business needs
- Represent the company in project meetings.
- Help identify opportunities to enhance process, operations, and culture.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
- Finance, Payroll/HR Background
- Project Manager- Systems/System Implementation in the finance, accounting and payroll departments 25%
- General Project Management Experience 50%
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques Strong skills in the following tools
- Experience with: ZenDesk, Ultimate Software++
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Six Sigma certification, is a plus
For immediate consideration for this exciting opportunity please send your resume in word document to: email@example.com
Cecilia Bjurstrom l Sr. Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Finance & Accounting | Human Resources E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct: 610-382-9742
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.