Randstad Professionals is currently looking for an HR Business Analyst
to join an industry leading insurance company here in the Richmond area!
Please email me directly at email@example.com for more information on current job opportunities.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Monitor HR systems and third-party providers to ensure the quality, simplification, and high availability of HR services.
- Review, test, and implement HR solution upgrades or patches. Collaborate with technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Document process and results.
- Recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Provide support including system set-up, interfaces, upgrades testing, security design and management, corrections, errors and issues resolution and documentation, year-end processing, and production cycle support.
- Bachelor degree in human resources or related field Certification
- At least 2 - 5 years of HRIS or HR Generalist experience
- Extensive WorkDay experience ***MUST HAVE***
skills: Oracle Applications, Workday
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.