job summary: Accounts Payable Coordinator Baltimore, MD Job Summary
Randstad Professionals is seeking a reliable, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to fulfill a role as an Accounts Payable Coordinator with an exceptional company. This is a full-time, contract to hire position in the Baltimore area.
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps thousands of professionals start and grow their career each year. Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be responsible for making sure that vendors are paid accurately and on time.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Perform daily accounts payable which includes processing invoices for payment, processing weekly check runs, month-end closings, expense reports, and freight invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Respond to and resolve vendor inquiries
- Process supplier invoices
- Maintain a portfolio of vendors to ensure timely payment
- 4-year college degree in accounting preferred or documented equivalent experience and skills
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Oracle A/P experience a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated track record of customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with all levels in an organization
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. Click Apply to submit your resume today
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play
and the App Store
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, AP, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.