Multi-unit national Manage care organization is currently seeking a strong senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst to supports monthly closing, reporting, and analysis able to work independently with finance partners, while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
location: Downey, California
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 58 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for explaining variances vs. budget/forecast
- Consolidate business units and operating data
- Support budget and forecasting processes
- Prepares and maintains supporting documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Updates and collects business unit reporting packages
- Performed ad-hoc financial
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Advance Excel level and the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. spreadsheets, graphing, forecasting, moderate to advance formulas, pivot tables, V-lookups, data mining, etc.)
For immediate consideration send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.