The largest Healthcare Manage care organization in the country with locations nationwide is currently seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst at their Downey, CA location. This professional will be working alongside finance partners, managing multiple reporting projects
location: Downey, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for explaining variances vs. budget/forecast
- Consolidate business units and operating data
- Create monthly financial reporting packages
- Support budget and forecasting processes
- Performed ad-hoc financial
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA and/or CPA/CMA
- Advance Excel level and the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- 3 years of FP&A experience (modeling, planning, and financial reporting preparation)
For immediate consideration send your resume to: email@example.com
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.