job summary: CDO Loan Administrator
Position is Temp to Perm - Perm Salary range is $46k - $50k. Please provide an explanation for any large gaps in employment. New graduates with relevant internships or acquired transferrable skills are welcome to apply.
Collateralized Debt Obligation Group (CDO) is a division within Global Corporate Trust Services. CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and mezzanine debt. CDO Loan Administration
is responsible for monitoring and maintaining pools of bonds that act as collateral for CDOs.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- CDO Loan/Asset Administration is responsible for monitoring and maintaining pools of bank loans that act as collateral for CDO/CLOs.
- This position is relied on by the Deal Administration, Analytics, and Relationship Management departments to process interest payments, principal payments, fees, borrowings, and new payment information in an accurate and timely manner.
Click to Apply
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent work experience.
- 6 months to 2 years in accounting and financial transactions and customer service activities.
- Strong reading comprehension, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable ability to research and resolve payment and data discrepancies.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively with cross-functional teams across various sites.
- Able to prioritize workload and complete assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Utilize logical reasoning and sound judgment to make appropriate decisions following established policies and procedures.
- Work experience administering bank loans a plus as well as experience with loan documents and/or legal documents.
skills: Cash Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.