- This is a contract role expected to last 6 months
- Use strategic and analytical thinking for day to day AR processes, account support, root cause analysis, accounting reconciliations and timely issue resolution for an AR portfolio exceeding $100M.
- Responsible for one or more of the following activities: assists in preparation of outstanding accounts reports, gathers credit and/ or collection reference information, generates standard reports, performs data entry, clerical duties and mails information to customers. May have phone contact with customers.Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments. Requires credit/collection experience, writing, communication and basic arithmetic skills. Use of word processing equipment or spreadsheet applications may be required.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
- Work both independently and as part of a team to monitor AR accounts, identify, investigate and resolve skipped, delayed or disputed payments and other irregularities
- Organize workload, identify/adjust for priorities, manage time efficiently and communicate proactively
- Provides analytical leadership by utilizing current analysis techniques (SAP, BW, MS Excel, MS Access) to run reports, analyze data, identify and solve customer related issues
- Develops, understands and implements strategies for customer specific issues
- Maintain subject matter expertise of assigned accounts, including knowledge of financial status, trends, and account specific processes/process improvement
- Utilize strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail to identify, communicate and resolve issues
- Proficiency with ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced skill in Outlook, Excel, Word and Access)
- Knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse/Business Objects
Pharmaceutical Finance & Accounting Experience
- 4+ years experience in Accounts Receivable (or related Accounting/Finance field)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Work schedule: Mon-Fri in-office ; 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
skills: A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.