This position is responsible for the routine and more complex billing/Accounts Receivables/Revenue recognition related accounting activities and processes while working with the CFO to recommend and implement process improvements.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Process customer billing and invoicing on domestic and international shipments including freight and duty verification and processing.
- Responsible for researching and resolving billing discrepancies and revenue reconciliation for month end close.
- Assist CFO in streamlining accounts receivable processes and improving AR-related internal controls including credit approvals and AR aging management.
- Assist in inventory cycle count and year-end financial audit.
- Work with other operation departments (Sales and Logistics etc.) to resolve billing and accounts receivables issues and to facilitate the flow of information and process efficiencies.
- Working conditions of the position are a normal office situation.
- May work alone or as a team.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and in stressful situations.
- Position may require occasional overtime.
- Demonstrates positive attitude and desire to learn and grow.
- Detail oriented; high level of "ownership" capability.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skill; Responds to and handles unfamiliar situations with limited supervisory guidance.
- Proficient on Excel spreadsheet and data handling with volume.
- Requires regular contact within and outside the department with other departments and vendors, supplying or seeking information to meet deadline.
- College degree preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience preferred.
If you are looking for an exciting career in a growing company, then apply for this position now because it will be filled quickly.
skills: Excel, Dynamics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.