Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Uptown area of Charlotte, NC. Required:
- 2+ years experience in fraud and/or loss mitigation and/or quality assurance and/or risk or a related field.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The role will focus on vendor management / risk management / relationship management and assist the Legal Department's Third Party Risk Management team with implementation and monitoring of a risk-based program to identify, assess, and mitigate operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- May also assist in coordinating production of periodic operational risk reports for Legal Department management, including trend analysis and recommendations.
- The ideal candidate would be an analytical, detail-oriented, fast learner who has at least 2 years of professional experience and knows how to take initiative while also being a good team player.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel skills.
- Interest in learning about risk is preferred.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $17.02 - 22.04 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for assisting with the implementation and monitoring of a risk-based program to identify, assess and mitigate operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Participates in and provides support for projects and initiatives with low to moderate risk.
- May provide technical support to systems security-related issues. Implements testing methodologies; evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls; identifies operational risk issues; advises management on risk ratings and evaluates ratings against established policy standards.
- May assist in drafting corrective action plans and in managing change.
- Identifies training opportunities and may assist in training delivery.
- Drafts reports of findings and recommendations to mitigate risk for operational risk management.
- Assists in coordinating production of periodic operational risk performance reports for senior management, including trend analysis and recommendations.
Click To Apply
skills: Fraud Investigation, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.