Our client, who is a large Health Care provider, is seeking for a Provider Operations Coordinator to hit the ground running. This individual must be eager to tackle problem resolution, possesses and demonstrates strong communication skills, and is passionate about providing a high level of customer service.
location: Omaha, Nebraska
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ---- Note: The following is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties required of this position ---- Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the Provider Relations Field Representative to achieve department goals.
- Answer incoming telephone inquiries from providers and assist with problem resolution of issues.
- Coordinate submission of provider to internal departments via contract maintenance forms.
- Supports the Provider Relations Field Reps to resolve claims and payment issues.
- Answers incoming telephone inquiries from providers and assist with problem resolution of issues.
- Root cause analysis of operational and health services issues.
- Reviews and processes incoming and outgoing paperwork including directory updates provider credentialing applications contract maintenance forms and other related forms.
- Tracks new contracts through sidewinder.
- Audits configuration loads on new contracts.
- Provides office project management ,provider recruitment and data analysis support.
- Performs special projects as assigned or directed.
qualifications: Education ---- State the minimum required for the job ---- Education Level Education Details Required/Preferred
Work Experience ---- State the minimum required for the job ---- Experience Level Experience Details Required/Preferred
- A High School or GED Required
- An Associate's Degree in a related field Preferred
Skills ---- State the minimum required for the job ---- Skill Sets Other Skills Proficiency
- 1+ year of experience in customer service or claims with exposure to problem resolution Required
Technology ---- List technical skills associated with the job ---- Technology Other Technology Proficiency Required/Preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills Beginner
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills Intermediate
- Demonstrated written communication skills Beginner
- Demonstrated organizational skills Intermediate
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills Intermediate
- Demonstrated analytical skills Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Required
- Microsoft Word Beginner Required
- Microsoft Excel Beginner Required
- SalesForce Beginner Preferred
- Sidewinder Beginner Preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.