Randstad is looking for a Operations Lead Analyst.
This resource will provide advanced professional input to complex Operations Management assignments and projects. Supports and provides direction to more junior professionals. Works autonomously, only requiring "expert" level technical support from others. This is a 3 to 4 month assignment.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 39 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provides advanced professional input to complex Operations Management assignments/projects.
- Supports and provides direction to more junior professionals.
- Works autonomously, only requiring "expert" level technical support from others.
- Exercises judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures.
- Utilizes in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends, within Business Operations.
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
Click to Apply
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing and matrix management skills preferred.
- Self-motivated learner with the ability to learn on the fly.
- Ability to work independently and in conjunction with co-workers of all levels.
- Ability to create and implement contingency plans and solutions for problems that arise.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results required.
- Comfortable with raising questions, issues, ideas or suggestions to co-workers of all levels across all organizations.
- Act with a sense of urgency to research questions or issues brought by the team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Access
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Visio preferred.
- Experience with relational databases and XML preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of business experience
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience required.
skills: Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.