Senior Accountant needed for growing entrepreneurial organization in Baltimore County! Offering a dynamic work load to include accounting, financial analysis, financial reporting and a clear track to management; this role is well suited for an accountant with ambitious career aspirations. They offer remote work flexibility 2 days per week and a casual dress code.
location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $78,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Financial statement preparation in support of monthly close for multiple entities
- Financial planning and analysis (assistant with the annual budget and quarterly forecasts)
- Financial reporting on monthly variance, KPI analysis, trend analysis, and profitability analysis
- Assistance with establishing best practices for a growing accounting department
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- CPA or CPA track highly preferred
- 2-5+ years experience in accounting
- Big 4 public accounting foundation preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Excel, Financial Statements, CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.