Deal Execution Assistant needed for well known banking firm in the Richmond area! Potential growth opportunity!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Assists the M&A Industry Group with the preparation, editing and distribution of M&A deal/marketing materials.
- Researches and collects data points and client information using CRM and other external resources; updates databases and materials as needed.
- Creates buyer packs, which include company overviews, transaction history, news articles, etc.
- Attends deal-related meetings, take notes and independently identify subsequent action items.
- Assists in developing Market/Industry Updates and reports; researches industry trends, building a robust understanding of the deal team's industry
- Plans management presentation and closing dinner logistics, including travel and event coordination
- Great communication skills.
- Experience with marketing material, powerpoints, supporting junior bankers with anything in regards to the "deal process"
- HR/Marketing experience.
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.