Cash Application Specialist needed immediately to provide research and analysis for complex accounts receivable in the Richmond area!
location: Mechanicsville, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- To provide research, analysis and resolution on the more complex accounts receivable postings as well as ensuring all payments have been processed daily.
- Provide backup and support for the accurate and timely application and reconciliation of customer payments.
- Research, corrections and resolution of questionable receivable items needs to be done completely and timely in order to ensure that the Accounts Receivable system is accurate.
- Continually evaluate the processes and systems utilized and prepare well researched recommendations for enhancements.
- Audit and control batch and order system tables and records to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- 1 - 3 years in accounting, banking, accounts receivable, or other related disciplinary area; required.
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve issues
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and perform under pressure
- Experience with Accounting ERP system; SAP software experience preferred
skills: A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.