Randstad Professionals is currently searching for an Accounts Payable Specialist
for a large healthcare company in Richmond, VA!
Do you have a degree with in accounting or 3-5 years of relevant experience? This could be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Follow up on invoices (including calling vendors) and update status of open items
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Assist with month-end cutoff and accounting for accruals
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
Randstad Accounting and Finance email@example.com T: 804-727-2647
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
skills: Excel, Quickbooks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.